Available for couples for a weekend or single executives for shorter or longer stays.
- Full stainless-steel kitchen, large and spacious
- Gas cook top, Electric under bench oven, microwave, dishwasher, breakfast bar
- Queen bedroom and built-in wardrobe
- LCD Digital TV / DVD player, CD Player
- Generous selection of DVD’s
- Large bathroom, spa for two, walk-in shower
- Under floor heating in bathroom during winter
- Fully air-conditioned, for year-round comfort
- Waffle bathrobes, home-made soaps
- Free WiFi
- Generous breakfast provisions in the well-stocked fridge, including home-made jam
- A fruit basket and chocolates on arrival
- Serviced accommodation rates include weekly clean and 5-7 day linen change.
- Special dietary requirements catered for on request
- Undercover guest parking
- Large, wide verandah with wonderful sunset views
- Privacy guaranteed
- Gas BBQ and outdoor seating
- Visit the local icons the Dish and Henry Parkes Centre with Elvis Museum.
- Use Parkes’ central location for day trips to other tourist spots
- Laundry Room, with washing machine, dryer and organic clothes washing supplies.
Pricing for Welcome Cottage is as follows:
Base Rate: $170/night (minimum 2 night stay)
Executive Stays: $120/night (minimum 6 night stay)
Elvis Festival: $200/night
If our booking system doesn’t cater for your situation please phone Jill on 0428 623 768 to discuss your particular accommodation needs, and we will endeavour to help.
This is a Non-Smoking premises and property. Absolutely NO SMOKING within the 10 acre property.
Sorry, no pets allowed.